Methodist Central Hall
Situated in Parliament Square, the Methodist Central Hall was the venue in 1946 for the inaugural meeting of the General Assembly of the United Nations.
The lighting within the Grand Hall had barely changed since then. The principle lighting was provided by four ornate electroliers with a total uplighting element of 48Kw. Munro supplied and installed all the Lutron lighting controls and winch supplies. In addition, the under-gallery lighting was updated and added to the Lutron control system, along with additional fibre optic lighting, lighting desk controls and emergency lighting interface.