31 March 2017
The Maintenance team in Cambridge are currently recruiting a part time, permanent, sales invoice clerk / maintenance co-ordinator. As a company that has been established for over 60 years, we are recognised as a quality and people driven organisation. Our strong work ethics and our commitment to our employees, ensure that staff turnover is low and our standards remain high. Want to join the Munro family? Read on.
Throughout the recruitment process, the team have made it clear they are looking for an enthusiastic and well organised individual who will be able to develop and support the team. The position will be part time, with flexible hours and the key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of sales invoices
- Administering and updating of the Maintenance CAFM system (Training provided)
- Providing support in administering engineers time sheets
- Loading of purchase invoices onto accounts system
- Other undefined administration support requirements appropriate to the skill sets of the individual.
For a full job description click here: Maintenance Invoice Clerk
If you are interested in any of other jobs, please visit our careers and vacancies page here.